Origami Star


Buon lunedì! Sto pensando a cosa proporvi per farvi giocare con la carta ;) durante i prossimi workshop... In questi giorni sperimenterò un po' di cose nuove, intanto che cosa ne dite di questa stella origami nel mio colore preferito? Semplice ed elegante nello stesso tempo! :)

Good Monday! I'm thinking of what to propose to let you play with the paper ;) during the next workshop... These days I will experience a bit of new things, meanwhile, what do you think of this star origami in my favorite color? Simple and elegant at the same time! :)


Cosa vi piacerebbe fare insieme a me? Scrivetelo nei commenti! ^^
A presto!

What would you like to do with me? Write in the comments! ^^
See you soon!

12 commenti:

  1. Bellissimo il tuo blog, mi unisco alle tue fans!
    Complimenti!
    Ciao
    Robi

    RispondiElimina
  2. Con te farei il giro del mondo!...con valigie piene di carta! 😊

    RispondiElimina
  3. Con te farei il giro del mondo!...con valigie piene di carta! 😊

    RispondiElimina
  4. Dei pacchetti regalo :)

    RispondiElimina
  5. It was an awesome post to be sure. I completely delighted in understanding it in my noon.

    RispondiElimina
  6. A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing

    RispondiElimina
  7. Its an amazing website, really enjoy your articles. Helpful and interesting too.

    RispondiElimina
  8. Its wonderful as your other articles : D, regards for posting .

    RispondiElimina
  9. I’m a long time reader but I’ve never been compelled to leave a comment.

    RispondiElimina
  10. Great blog, thank you so much for sharing with us.

    RispondiElimina
  11. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site

    RispondiElimina

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...